Knowl. Managt. Aquatic Ecosyst.
Number 404, 2012
|Number of page(s)||19|
|Published online||22 May 2012|
- Almeida-Santos C. and Buzinde C., 2007. Politics of identity and space. Representational dynamics. J. Travel Res., 45, 322–332. [CrossRef]
- Andereck K. and Vogt C., 2000. The relations between resident’s attitudes toward tourism and tourism development options. J. Travel Res., 39, 27–37. [CrossRef]
- Andrejev N., 2002. Building and exploitation of old navigable canals in Bačka, Novi Sad (in Serbian).
- Andriotis K. and Vaughan R., 2003. Urban residents´ attitudes toward tourism development: the case of creta. J. Travel Res., 42, 172–185. [CrossRef]
- Arvanitoyannis I.S., 2008. Potential and Representatives for Application of Environmental Management System (EMS) to Food Industries, Waste Management for the Food Industries, 3–38.
- Banha, F. and Anastácio, P.M., 2011. Interactions between invasive crayfish and native river shrimp. Knowl. Managt. Aquatic Ecosyst., 401, 17. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Bordalo A.A., Nilsumranchit W. and Chalermwat K., 2001. Water quality and uses of the Bangpakong River (Eastem Thailand). Water Res., 35, 3635–3642. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Brohman J., 1996. New directions for tourism in third world development. Ann. Tourism Res., 23, 48–70. [CrossRef]
- Brown D.O., 1998. In search of an appropriate form of tourism for Africa: lessons from the past. Tourism Manage., 19, 237–245. [CrossRef]
- Carlson B., 2002. Public preferences for managing the upper Mississippi River system. Transp. Res. Rec., 1782, 1–10. [CrossRef]
- Casani S., Rouhany M. and Knøchel S., 2005. A discussion paper on challenges and limitations to water reuse and hygiene in the food industry. Water Res., 39, 1134–1146. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Clements C. J., Schultz H. J. and Lime W. D., 1993. Recreation, tourism, and the local residents: partnership or co-existence? Journal of Park and Recreation Administration, 11, 78–91.
- Contreras E.M., Giannuzzi L. and Zaritzky N.E., 2000. Growth kinetics of the filamentous microorganism Sphaerotilus natans in a model system of a food industry wastewater. Water Res., 34, 4455–4463. [CrossRef]
- Couillard D. and Lefebvre Y., 1985. Analysis of water quality indexes. J. Environ. Manage., 21, 161–179.
- Cude C., 2001. Oregon water quality index: a tool for evaluating water quality management effectiveness. J. Am. Water Resour. Assoc., 37, 125–137. [CrossRef]
- Dalmacija B. and Tumbas-Ivančev I., 2004. Water analysis – quality control, results interpretation, Faculty of Sciences, Department of Chemistry, Novi Sad (in Serbian).
- Đekić M. and Šogorov M., 2007. Hydro facilites as Industrial Heritage in Vojvodina, Conference: “Rivers and industrial heritage – Possibilities of reactivation of deserted industrial objects in Serbia: challenges and practice”, Belgrade (in Serbian).
- Development of a Water Quality Index, 1976. Scottish Development Department, Engineering Division, Edinburgh.
- Đukić-Dojčinović, 1992. Rural tourism in Serbia, Turistička štampa, Beograd (in Serbian).
- Đurašković P.N. and Tomić N., 2009. Skadar Lake Water Quality by WQI Method, Conference “Zastita voda 09”, Zlatibor, Serbia.
- Đurasković P. and Vujović A., 2004. Supplement to the Skadar Lake Water Eutrophication Study, Conference on Water Observation and Information System for Decision Support, Ohrid, Macedonia.
- Gillies J.A., Kulshreshtha S.N. and Percy D., 1989. Perception of the value of the south Saskatchewan river. Can. Water Resour. J., 14, 43–53. [CrossRef]
- Greve W., 1990. Water Quality Including the Ecosystem in Estuarine Water Quality Management, Springer, Berlin, 115–120.
- Guo H.C., Chen B., Yu X.L., Huang G.H., Liu L. and Nie X.H., 2006. Assessment of cleaner production options for alcohol industry of China: a study in the Shouguang Alcohol Factory. J. Clean. Prod., 14, 94–103. [CrossRef]
- Gursoy D. and Rutherford D., 2004. Host attitudes toward tourism. An improved structural model. Ann. Tourism Res., 31, 495–516. [CrossRef]
- Gursoy D., Jurowski C. and Uysal M., 2002. Resident attitudes: a structural modeling approach. Ann. Tourism Res., 29, 79–105. [CrossRef]
- Gursoy D., Chi C.G. and Dyer P., 2009. An examination of locals’ attitudes. Ann. Tourism Res., 36, 723–726. [CrossRef]
- Hambright K.D., Parparov A. and Berman T., 2000. Indices of water quality for sustainable management and conservation of an arid region, Lake Kinneret (Sea of Galilee), Israel. Aquat. Conserv., 10, 393–406. [CrossRef]
- Haralambopoulos N. and Pizam A., 1994. Perceived impacts of tourism: the case of Samos. Ann. Tourism Res., 23, 503–526. [CrossRef]
- Harzen T., 2000. Mill Restoration Principles, Retrieved from http://www.angelfire.com/journal/ millrestoration/restoration.html (accessed on March 12, 2009).
- Hernández-Romero A.H., Tovilla-Hernández C., Malo E.A. and Bello-Mendoza R., 2004. Water quality and presence of pesticides in a tropical coastal wetland in southern Mexico. Mar. Pollut. Bull., 48, 1130–1141. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Horn C. and Simmons D., 2002. Community adaptation to tourism: comparisons between Rotorua and Kaikoura, New Zealand. Tourism Manage., 23, 133–143. [CrossRef]
- House M.A. and Newsome D.H., 1989. Water quality indices for the management of surface water quality. Water Sci. Technol., 21, 1137–1148.
- Hudson S. and Ritchie J.R.B., 2001. Cross-cultural tourist behavior: An analysis of tourist attitudes towards the environment. J. Travel Tour. Mark., 10, 1–22.
- Ishikawa N. and Fukushibe M., 2006. Who expects the municipalities to take initiative in tourism development? Residents´attitudes of Amami Oshima Island in Japan. Tourism Manage., 28, 461–475. [CrossRef]
- Janaim, S., 1997. Psychological Development, Thaiwattana Publisher, Bangkok.
- Jonnalagadda S. B. and Mhere G., 2001. Water quality of the Odzi River in the Eastern highlands of Zimbabwe. Water Res., 35, 2371–2376. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Joy C.M., Balakrishnan K.P. and Joseph A., 1990. Effect of industrial discharges on the ecology of phytoplankton production in the river Periyar (India). Water Res., 24, 787–796. [CrossRef]
- Kannasombat, S., 1999. The Potential of Traditional Tourist Guides to Become Ecotourism Leaders, Master thesis, Bangkok, Mahidol University.
- King, B., Pizam, A. and Milman, A. 1992. Social impacts of tourism: host perceptions. Ann. Tourism Res., 20, 650–665. [CrossRef]
- Ko D.W. and Stewart W.P., 2002. A structural equation model of residents’ attitudes for tourism development. Tourism Manage., 23, 521–530. [CrossRef]
- Kuvan Y. and Akan P., 2005. Residents’ attitudes toward general and forest-related impacts of tourism: the case of Belek, Antalya. Tourism Manage., 26, 691–706. [CrossRef]
- Lawson, R. W., Williams, J., Young, T. and Cossens, J., 1998. A comparison of residents’ attitudes towards tourism in 10 New Zealand destinations. Tourism Manage., 19, 247–256. [CrossRef]
- Lee J., Graefe A.R. and Burns R.C., 2004. Service quality, satisfaction, and behavioral intention among forest visitors. J. Travel Tour. Mark., 17, 73–82. [CrossRef]
- Lepp A., 2007. Residents’ attitudes towards tourism in Bigodi village, Uganda. Tourism Manage., 28, 876–885. [CrossRef]
- Likić B., 2002. General overview of the hydro-system Danube-Tisza-Danube, Vode Vojvodine, Novi Sad (in Serbian).
- Lindberg K. and Johnson R.L., 1997. Modeling resident attitudes towards tourism. Ann. Tourism Res., 24, 402–424. [CrossRef]
- Liou S. M., Lo S.L. and Hu C.Y., 2003. Application of two-stage fuzzy set theory to river quality evaluation in Taiwan. Water Res., 37, 1406–1416. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Maguire, I., and Klobučar, G., 2011. Size structure, maturity size, growth and condition index of stone crayfish (Austropotamobius torrentium) in North-West Croatia. Knowl. Managt. Aquatic Ecosyst., 401, 12. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Mbaiwa E. J. and Stronza L. A., 2011. Changes in resident attitudes towards tourism development and conservation in the Okavango Delta, Botswana. J. Environ. Manage., 92, 1950–1959. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- McGehee N. and Andereck K., 2004. Factors predicting rural residents´ support of tourism. J. Travel Res., 43, 131–140. [CrossRef]
- Melloul A. J. and Collin M., 1998. A proposed index for aquifer waterquality assessment: the case of Israel’s Sharon region. J. Environ. Manage., 54, 131–142. [CrossRef]
- Merrett S., 2007. The price of water: studies in water resource economics and management, IWA Publishing, London.
- Mhatre, G. N., Chaphekar, S. B., Ramani Rao I. V., Patil M. R. and Haldar B. C., 1980. Effect of industrial pollution on the Kalu river ecosystem. Environ. Pollut. A, 23, 67–78. [CrossRef]
- Miller W. W., Joung H. M. and Mahannah C. N., 1986. Identification of water quality differences in Nevada through index application. J. Environ. Qual., 15, 265–272. [CrossRef]
- Milošev Ž. 2002. Hidrotechnical works in Banat and Bačka before Danube-Tisza-Danube hydro-system construction, Proceedings: Hydro-system Danube-Tisza-Danube – 25 years later, Vode Vojvodine, Novi Sad (in Serbian).
- Milovanov D., 1986. Water cooperatives in Vojvodina 1845–1945, Vode Vojvodine, Novi Sad (in Serbian).
- Nagel J.W., 2001. A water quality index for contact recreation. Water Sci. Technol., 43, 285–292.
- National Park Service, 2004. Chesapeake and Ohio Canal, The Making of a Park Retrieved from http://www.nps.gov/history/history/online_books/choh/admin_history/history3.htm (accessed on March).
- Nives S. G., 1999. Water quality evaluation by index in Dalamatia. Water Res., 33, 3423–3440. [CrossRef]
- Oregon Water Quality Index Summary Report, Water Years, 1996–2005, Curtis Cude, DEQ Laboratory Division, Water Quality Monitoring Section.
- Padtrapornnan, S., 1998. Tourists’ Attitudes towards Ecotourism: a Case Study of the National Park in Kanchanaburi Province, Masters thesis, Mahidol University, Bangkok.
- Paillisson J.-M., Soudieux A. and Damien J.-P., 2011. Capture efficiency and size selectivity of sampling gears targeting red-swamp crayfish in several freshwater habitats. Knowl. Managt. Aquatic Ecosyst., 401, 06. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Pârvulescu L., Pacioglu O. and Hamchevici C., 2011. The assessment of the habitat and water quality requirements of the stone crayfish (Austropotamobius torrentium) and noble crayfish (Astacus astacus) species in the rivers from the Anina Mountains (SW Romania). Knowl. Managt. Aquatic Ecosyst., 401, 03. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Pec B., 1981. Basic Statistical Methods for Non-mathematicians, Liber, Zagreb (in Croatian).
- Pesce S.F. and Wunderlin D. A., 2000. Use of water quality indices to verify the impact of Cordoba City (Argentina) on Suquia River. Water Res., 34, 2915–2926. [CrossRef]
- Presentation, promotion and activation of natural and cultural assets of Mali Stapar, 2010. Faculty of Sciences, Department of Geography, Tourism and Hotel Management, Novi Sad (in Serbian).
- Rajkumar K., Muthukumar M. and Sivakumar R., 2010. Novel approach for the treatment and recycle of wastewater from soya edible oil refinery industry – An economic perspective. Resour. Conserv. Recycl., 54, 752–758. [CrossRef]
- Republic Hydrometeorological Service of Serbia (RHMS), 2009. Annual Report – Water quality, Republic Hydrometeorological Service of Serbia, Belgrade.
- Rudolf, A., Ahumada, R. and Pérez, C., 2002. Dissolved oxygen content as an index of water quality in San Vicente Bay, Chile (36 degrees, 450 S). Environ. Monit. Assess., 78, 89–100. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Ryan C. and Cave J., 2005. Structuring destination image: a qualitative approach. J. Travel Res., 44, 143–150. [CrossRef]
- Sánchez E., Colmenarejo F. M., Vicente J., Rubio A., García G. M., Travieso L. and Borja R., 2007. Use of the water quality index and dissolved oxygen deficit as simple indicators of watersheds pollution. Ecol. Indic., 7, 315–328. [CrossRef]
- Sangpikul A. and Batra A., 2007. Ecotourism: a perspective from Thai Youths. J. Hosp. Leis. Sport. T. O., 6, 81–85. [CrossRef]
- Sayeda M. A., Shawky Z. S., Fayez M., Monib M. and Nabil A. H., 2010. The influence of agro-industrial effluents on River Nile pollution. Journal of Advanced Research, 2, 85–95.
- Sheldon P. J. and Abenoja T., 2001. Resident attitudes in a mature destination: the case of Waikiki. Tourism. Manage., 22, 435–443. [CrossRef]
- Smith D.G., 1989. A new form of water quality index for rivers and streams. Water Sci. Technol., 21, 123–127.
- Smith M. and Krannich R., 1998. Tourism dependence and resident attitudes. Ann. Tourism Res., 25, 783–802. [CrossRef]
- Swamee P.K. and Tyagi A., 2000. Describing water quality with aggregate index. J. Environ. Eng.-ASCE, 126, 451–455. [CrossRef]
- Teye V., Sirakaya E., and Sönmez S., 2002. Residents’ attitudes toward tourism development. Ann. Tourism Res., 29, 668–688. [CrossRef]
- The International Ecotourism Society, 2002. Ecotourism. (online) Washingon, TIES, available from: http://www.ecotourism.org (accessed 15 May 2002).
- Timothy D., 1999. Participatory planning: a view of tourism from Indonesia. Ann. Tourism Res., 26, 371–391. [CrossRef]
- Vargas-Sánchez A., Plaza-Mejía A. and Porras-Bueno N., 2009. Understanding residents´ attitudes toward the development of industrial tourism in a former mining community. J. Travel Res., 47, 373–387. [CrossRef]
- Vargas-Sánchez A., Porras-Bueno N. and Plaza-Mejía A., 2011. Explaining residents’ attitudes to tourism: Is a universal model possible? Ann. Tourism Res., 38, 460–480. [CrossRef]
- Veljković N., 2000a. Determinig water quality index of the Southern Morava basin by the application of WQI method, Waters Protection 2000, Yugoslav Society for Waters Protection, Belgrade (in Serbian).
- Veljković N., 2000b. Indicators of the quality of surface waters from the aspect of integral management of sustainable industrial and urban development in the Southern Morava basin, Master thesis, University of Niš, Faculty of Protection at Workplace, Niš (in Serbian).
- Veljković N., 2001. Measuring indicators of sustainable water development for agglomerations in the South Morava basin, 11th Stockholm Water Symposium, Abstract Volume: Building Bridges Through Dialogue, Stockholm.
- Veljkovic N., 2003. Indicator of sustainable development of Southern Morava river basin Ecoagglomeration Development Index, Environmental and Public Health Recovery and Protection, UCIS, University of Pittsburgh.
- Veljković N. and Jovičić M., 2007. Water quality analysis of the Danube in Serbia by the method of Water Quality Index, Waters Protection 07, Yugoslav Society for Waters Protection, Belgrade (in Serbian).
- Vuković N., Vukmirović D. and Radojčić Z., 2002. SPSS practicum, laboratory for statistics, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University of Belgrade, Belgrade (in Serbian).
- Wang X., 2001. Integrating water-quality management and land-use planning in a watershed context. J. Environ. Manage., 61, 25–36. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Wang M., Webber M., Finlayson B. and Barnett J., 2008. Rural industries and water pollution in China. J. Environ. Manage., 86, 648–659. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Weaver D.B., 1998. Ecotourism in the less developed world, CAB International, New York.
- Williams, J. and Lawson, R. 2001. Community issues and resident opinions of tourism. Ann. Tourism Res., 28, 269–290. [CrossRef]
- Yoon Y., Gursoy D. and Chen S.J., 2001. Validating a tourism development theory with structural equation modeling. Tourism Manage., 22, 363–372. [CrossRef]
- Yu H. and Littrell M.A., 2005. Tourists’ shopping orientations for handcrafts: What are key influences? J. Travel Tour. Mark., 18, 1–21. [CrossRef]
- Yunus A.J.M. and Nakagoshi N., 2004. Effects of seasonality on streamflow and water quality of the pinang river in Penang Island, Malaysia. Chin. Geogr. Sci., 14, 153–161. [CrossRef]
- Zhang J., Inbakaran R. and Jackson M., 2006. Understanding community attitudes towards tourism and host-guest interaction in the urban-rural border region. Tourism Geogr., 88, 182–204. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.