Knowl. Managt. Aquatic Ecosyst.
Number 394-395, 2009Regional European Crayfish Workshop: Future of Native Crayfish in Europe
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||10 February 2010|
- Bertocchi S., Brusconi S., Gherardi F., Grandjean F. and Souty-Grosset C., 2008. Genetic variability in the threatened crayfish Austropotamobius italicus in Tuscany: implications for its management. Fund. App. Lim., 173, 153–164. [CrossRef]
- Demers A. and Reynolds J.D., 2002. A survey of the white-clawed crayfish Austropotamobius pallipes (Lereboullet), and of water quality in two catchments in eastern Ireland. Bull. Fr. Pêche Piscic., 367, 729–740. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Füreder L. and Reynolds J.D., 2003. Is Austropotamobius pallipes a good bioindicator? Bull. Fr. Pêche Piscic., 370-371, 157–163. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Fratini S., Zaccara S., Barbaresi S., Grandjean F., Souty-Grosset C., Crosa G. and Gherardi F., 2005. Phylogeography of the threatened crayfish (genus Austropotamobius) in Italy: implications for its taxonomy and conservation. Heredity, 94, 1, 108–118. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Gouin N., Grandjean F., Pain S., Souty-Grosset C. and Reynolds J., 2003. Origin and colonization history of the white-clawed crayfish, Austropotamobius pallipes in Ireland. Heredity, 91, 1, 70–77.
- IUCN, 2009. IUCN Red List of Threatened Species, Version 2009.1, www.iucnredlist.org [accessed 6 September 2009].
- Medgyesi N., Lackner R. and Pelser B., 2009. The resettlement of brown trout in alpine streams of the Hohe Tauern Nationalpark. Proceedings of the 4th Symposium of the Hohe Tauern National Park for Research in Protected Areas, September 17–19, 2009, Kaprun Castle, Salzburg.
- Peay S., 2003. Guidance on habitat for white-clawed crayfish and how to restore it, R&D Technical Report WI-067/TR, Environment Agency, Bristol, 66 p.
- Renai B., Bertocchi S., Brusconi S., Gherardi F., Grandjean F., Lebboroni M., Parinet B., Souty-Grosset C., and Trouilhé M.C., 2006. Ecological characterisation of streams in Tuscany (Italy) for the management of the threatened crayfish Austropotamobius pallipes complex. Bull. Fr. Pêche Piscic., 380-381, 1095–1114. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Renai B., Trouilhé M.C., Bourdon B., Bachelier E., Parinet B., Grandjean F., and Souty-Grosset C., 2008. Impact of heat wave on streams harbouring the white-clawed crayfish (Austropotamobius pallipes) in western France (Deux Sèvres). Freshwater Crayfish, 16, 57–69.
- Reynolds J., Gouin N., Pain S., Grandjean F., Demers A., and Souty-Grosset C., 2002. Irish crayfish populations: ecological survey and preliminary genetical findings. Freshwater Crayfish, 13, 551–561.
- Schulz R., Stucki T., and Souty-Grosset C., 2002. Roundtable Session 4A. Management: reintroductions and restocking. Bull. Fr. Pêche Piscic., 367, 917–922. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Souty-Grosset C., Holdich D., Noël P., Reynolds J. and Haffner P., 2006. Atlas of crayfish in Europe, Patrimoines naturels, 64, Muséum national d’Histoire naturelle, Paris, 187 p.
- Spink J. and Frayling M., 2000. An assessment of post-plague reintroduced native white-clawed crayfish Austropotamobius pallipes in the Sherston Avon and Tetbury Avon, Wiltshire. Freshwater Forum, 14, 59–69.
- Taugbøl T., 2004. Reintroduction of noble crayfish Astacus astacus after crayfish plague event in Norway. Bull. Fr. Pêche Piscic., 372-373, 315–328. [EDP Sciences]
- Taugbøl T., and Peay S., 2004. Roundtable Session 3. Reintroduction of native crayfish and habitat restoration. Bull. Fr. Pêche Piscic., 372-373, 465–471. [EDP Sciences]
- Trouilhé M.C., Souty-Grosset C., Grandjean F. and Parinet B., 2008. Physical and chemical water requirements of the white-clawed crayfish (Austropotamobius pallipes) in western France. Aquat. Conserv., 17, 5, 520–538.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.