Knowl. Managt. Aquatic Ecosyst.
Number 390-391, 2008Eels
|Number of page(s)||22|
|Published online||13 May 2009|
- Anon, 1086. The Domesday Book (English translation 1977, Morris J.), Phillimore, London. [Google Scholar]
- Aprahamian M.W., 1987. Use of the burning technique for age determination in eels (Anguilla anguilla (L.)) derived from the stocking of elvers. Fish. Res., 6, 93–96. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aprahamian M.W., 1988. Age structure of eel, Anguilla anguilla (L.), populations in the River Severn, England, and the River Dee, Wales. Aquacult. Fish. Manage., 19, 365–376. [Google Scholar]
- Aprahamian M.W., 2000. The growth rate of eel in tributaries of the lower River Severn, England, and its relationship with stock size. J. Fish Biol., 56, 223–227. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aprahamian M.W., Walker A.M., Williams B., Bark A. and Knights B., 2007. On the application of models of European eel Anguilla anguilla production and escapement to the development of Eel Management Plans: the River Severn. ICES J. Mar. Sci., 64, 1472–1482. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bark A., Williams B. and Knights B., 2007. Current status and temporal trends in stocks of European eel in England and Wales. ICES J. Mar. Sci., 64, 1368–1378. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dekker W., Pawson M., Walker A., Rosell R., Evans D., Briand C., Castelnaud G., Lambert P., Beaulaton L., Åström M., Wickström H., Poole R., McCarthy T.K., Blaszkowski M., De Leo G. and Bevacqua D., 2006. Report of FP6-project FP6-022488, Restoration of the European eel population; pilot studies for a scientific framework in support of sustainable management: SLIME, Sixth Framework Programme, Priority 8.1, Policy-oriented research, Scientific Support to Policies, 19 p. [Google Scholar]
- Environment Agency, 2005. Screening for Intake and Outfalls: a best practice guide, Science Report SC030231, Environment Agency, Bristol, 154 p. [Google Scholar]
- Foster J. and Block D., 2006. The Sussex Eel Project, Environment Agency Ecological Appraisal, Report No. F001EEL05-6, Environment Agency, Bristol, 16 p. [Google Scholar]
- Hunt W., 2007. The Victorian Elver Wars, Reardon Publishing, Cheltenham, 52 p. [Google Scholar]
- Ibbotson A., Smith J., Scarlett P. and Aprahamian M.W., 2002. Colonisation of freshwater habitats by the European eel Anguilla anguilla. Freshwater Biol., 47, 1696–1706. [Google Scholar]
- ICES/EIFAC, 2006. Report of the 2006 session of the Joint EIFAC/ICES Working Group on Eels, Rome, 23–27 January 2006, EIFAC Occasional Paper No. 38, ICES CM 2006/ACFM: 16, Rome, FAO/Copenhagen, ICES, 2006, 352 p. [Google Scholar]
- ICES/EIFAC, 2007. Report of the 2007 session of the Joint EIFAC/ICES Working Group on Eels, Bordeaux, France, 3–7 September 2007, EIFAC Occasional Paper No. 38, ICES CM 2007/ACFM: 23, Bordeaux/Copenhagen, ICES, 2007, 526 p. [Google Scholar]
- Knights B., 2001. Economic Evaluation of Eel and Elver Fisheries in England and Wales (Module C), Environment Agency R&D, Technical Report W2-039/TR/2, 50 p. [Google Scholar]
- Knights B., White E. and Naismith I.A., 1996. Stock assessment of European eel, Anguilla anguilla L. In: Cowx I. (ed.), Stock Assessment in Inland Fisheries, Fishing News Books, Blackwell Science, Oxford, 431–446. [Google Scholar]
- Knights B., Bark A., Ball M., Williams F., Winter E. and Dunn S., 2001. Eel and Elver Stocks in England and Wales – Status and Management Options, Environment Agency R&D, Technical Report W248, Bristol, 294 p. [Google Scholar]
- Lambert P. and Rochard E., 2007. Identification of the inland population dynamics of the European eel using pattern-oriented modelling. Ecol. Model., 206, 166–178. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lasne E. and Laffaille P., 2008. Analysis of distribution patterns of yellow European eels in the Loire catchment using logistic models based on presence-absence of different size-classes. Ecol. Freshw. Fish, 17, 30–37. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Naismith I.A. and Knights B., 1993. The distribution, density and growth of the European eel, Anguilla anguilla, in the freshwater catchment of the River Thames. J. Fish Biol., 42, 217–226. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Watson E.P.K. and McCubbing D.J.F., 1997. The effects of environmental stimuli on the downstream migration of the common eel (Anguilla anguilla) on the River Leven in Cumbria, Internal Environment Agency Report. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.