This article has an erratum: [erratum]
Knowl. Manag. Aquat. Ecosyst.
Number 418, 2017
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||19 January 2017|
- Aarestrup K, Lucas M, Hansen J. 2003. Efficiency of a nature-like bypass channel for sea trout (Salmo trutta) ascending a small Danish stream studied by PIT telemetry. Ecol Freshw Fish 12: 160–168. [CrossRef]
- Basu B, Pick F. 1997. Phytoplankton and zooplankton development in a lowland, temperate river. J Plankton Res 19: 237–253. [CrossRef]
- Bretón F, Baki A, Link O, Zhu D, Rajaratnam N. 2013. Flow in nature-like fishway and its relation to fish behaviour. Can J Civil Eng 40: 567–573. [CrossRef]
- Chang KH, Doi H, Imai H, Gunji F, Nakano S. 2008. Longitudinal changes in zooplankton distribution below a reservoir outfall with reference to river planktivory. Limnology 9: 125–133. [CrossRef]
- Choi JY, Jeong KS, La GH, Joo GJ. 2014. Effect of removal of free-floating macrophytes on zooplankton habitat in shallow wetland. Knowl Manag Aquat Ecol 414: 11. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Choi JY, Kim SK, Jeong KS, Joo GJ. 2015. Detecting response patterns of zooplankton to environmental parameters in shallow freshwater wetlands: discovery of the role of macrophytes as microhabitat for epiphytic zooplankton. J Ecol Environ 38: 1–11. [CrossRef]
- Countway RE, Canuel EA, Dickhut RM. 2007. Sources of particulate organic matter in surface waters of the York River, VA estuary. Org Geochem 38: 365–379. [CrossRef]
- Covich AP, Palmer MA, Crowl TA. 1999. The role of benthic invertebrate species in freshwater ecosystems: zoobenthic species influence energy flows and nutrient cycling. BioScience 49: 119–127. [CrossRef]
- Czerniawski R, Pilecka-Rapacz M. 2011. Summer zooplankton in small rivers in relation to selected conditions. Open Life Sci 6: 659–674.
- Czerniawski R, Sługocki Ł, Kowalska-Góralska M. 2016. Diurnal changes of zooplankton community reduction rate at lake outlets and related environmental factors. PLoS ONE 11: e 0158837. [CrossRef]
- Doi H, Chang KH, Ando T, et al. 2008. Drifting plankton from a reservoir subsidize downstream food webs and alter community structure. Oecologia 156: 363–371. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Dumont HJ, Van de Velde I, Dumont S. 1975. The dry weight estimate of biomass in a selection of Cladocera, Copepoda and Rotifera from the plankton, periphyton and benthos of continental waters. Oecologia 19: 75–97. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Feminella JW, Power ME, Resh VH. 1989. Periphyton responses to invertebrate grazing and riparian canopy in three northern California coastal streams. Freshw Biol 22: 445–457. [CrossRef]
- Ger KA, Urrutia-Cordero P, Frost PC, et al. 2016. The interaction between cyanobacteria and zooplankton in a more eutrophic world. Harmful Algae 54: 128–144. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Gustafsson S, Österling M, Skurdal J, Schneider LD, Calles O. 2013. Macroinvertebrate colonization of a nature-like fishway: the effects of adding habitat heterogeneity. Ecol Eng 61: 345–353. [CrossRef]
- Heidenwag I, Langheinrich U, Luederitz V. 2001. Self-purification in upland and lowland streams. Acta Hydroch Hydrob 29: 22–33. [CrossRef]
- Jack JD, Thorp JH. 2002. Impacts of fish predation on an Ohio River zooplankton community. J Plankton Res 24: 119–127. [CrossRef]
- Katopodis C, Rajaratnam N. 1983. A review and laboratory study of the hydraulics of Denil fishways. Can Tech Rep Fish Aquat Sci, No. 1145.
- Katopodis C, Kells JA, Acharya M. 2001. Nature-like and conventional fishways: alternative concepts? Can Water Resourc J 26: 211–232. [CrossRef]
- Kim LH, Choi E, Stenstrom MK. 2003. Sediment characteristics, phosphorus types and phosphorus release rates between river and lake sediments. Chemosphere 50: 53–61. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kim JH, Yoon JD, Park SH, Lee JW, Baek SH, Jang MH. 2015. Characteristics of fish utilization of the nature-like fishway installed at the Beakjae weir. KJEE 48: 212–218. [CrossRef]
- Lamberti GA, Resh VH. 1983. Stream periphyton and insect herbivores: an experimental study of grazing by a caddisfly population. Ecology 64: 1124–1135. [CrossRef]
- Pander J, Mueller M, Geist J. 2013. Ecological functions of fish bypass channels in streams: migration corridor and habitat for rheophilic species. River Res Appl 29: 441–450. [CrossRef]
- Park SH. 2015. Study on fish utilization of nature-like fishway PIT telemetry and traps (Master's thesis). Republic of Korea: Department of Biology Education, Kongju National University.
- Pauli HR. 1989. A new method to estimate individual dry weights of rotifers. Hydrobiologia 186: 355–361. [CrossRef]
- Roscoe DW, Hinch SG. 2010. Effectiveness monitoring of fish passage facilities: historical trends, geographic patterns and future directions. Fish Fish 11: 12–33. [CrossRef]
- Sheer M, Steel E. 2006. Lost watersheds barriers, aquatic habitat connectivity, and salmon persistence in the Willamette and Lower Columbia River basins. T Am Fish Soc 135: 1654–1669. [CrossRef]
- Wallace JB, Merritt RW. 1980. Filter-feeding ecology of aquatic insects. Annu Rev Entomol 25: 103–132. [CrossRef]
- Wallace JB, Webster JR. 1996. The role of macroinvertebrates in stream ecosystem function. Annu Rev Entomol 41: 115–139. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Wanner S, Ockenfeld K, Brunke M, Fischer H, Pusch M. 2002. The distribution and turnover of benthic organic matter in a lowland river: Influence of hydrology, seston load and impoundment. River Res Appl 18: 107–122. [CrossRef]
- Wei G, Yang Z, Cui B, et al. 2009. Impact of dam construction on water quality and water self-purification capacity of the Lancang River, China. Water Resour Manag 23: 1763–1780. [CrossRef]
- Wiatkowski M. 2011. Influence of Słup Dam Reservoir on flow and quality of water in the Nysa Szalona River. Polish J Environ Stud 20: 469–478.
- Yoon JD, Jang MH, Jo HB, Jeong KS, Kim GY, Joo GJ. 2016. Changes of fish assemblages after construction of an estuary barrage in the lower Nakdong River, South Korea. Limnology 17: 183–197. [CrossRef]
- Zhou S, Tang T, Wu N, Fu X, Cai Q. 2008. Impacts of a small dam on riverine zooplankton. Int Rev Hydrobiol 93: 297–311. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.