Knowl. Managt. Aquatic Ecosyst.
Number 400, 2011
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||25 April 2011|
- Araujo F.G., Pinto B.C.T. and Teixeira T.P., 2009. Longitudinal patterns of fish assemblages in a large tropical river in southeastern Brazil: evaluating environmental influences and some concepts in river ecology. Hydrobiologia, 618, 89–107. [CrossRef]
- Brown L.R., 2000. Fish communities and their associations with environmental variables, lower San Joaquin River drainage, California. Environ. Biol. Fishes, 57, 251–269. [CrossRef]
- Chen Y.Y., 1998. Fauna Sinica (Osteichthyes): Cypriniformes, II, Science Press, Beijing (in Chinese).
- Chu X.L., Zheng B.S. and Dai D.Y., 1999. Fauna Sinica (Osteichthyes): Siluriform, Science Press, Beijing (in Chinese).
- Ding R.H., 1994. The Fishes of Sichuan, China, Sichuan Publishing House of Science and Technology, Chengdu (in Chinese).
- Eaton J.G. and Scheller R.M., 1996. Effects of climate warming on fish thermal habitat in streams of the United States. Limnol. Oceanogr., 41, 1109–1115. [CrossRef]
- Edds D.R., 1993. Fish assemblage structure and environmental correlates in Nepal’s Gandaki River. Copeia, 1, 48–60. [CrossRef]
- Feyrer F. and Healey M.P., 2003. Fish community structure and environmental correlates in the highly altered southern Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta. Environ. Biol. Fishes, 66, 123–132. [CrossRef]
- Fialho A.P., Oliveira L.G., Tejerina-Garro F.L. and de Mérona B., 2008. Fish-habitat relationship in a tropical river under anthropogenic influences. Hydrobiologia, 598, 315–324. [CrossRef]
- Fu C.Z., Wu J.H., Chen J.K., Wu Q.H. and Lei G.C., 2003. Freshwater fish biodiversity in the Yangtze River basin of China: patterns, threats and conservation. Biodivers. Conserv., 12, 1649–1685. [CrossRef]
- Gasith A. and Resh V.H., 1999. Streams in Mediterranean climate regions: abiotic influences and biotic responses to predictable seasonal events. Ann. Rev. Ecolog. Syst., 30, 51–81. [CrossRef]
- Godinho F.N., Ferreira M.T. and Santos J.M., 2000. Variation in fish community composition along an Iberian river basin from low to high discharge: relative contributions of environmental and temporal variables. Ecol. Freshwater Fish, 9, 22–29. [CrossRef]
- He Y.F., Wang J.W., Lek S., Cao W.X. and Lek A., 2011. Structure of endemic fish assemblages in the upper Yangtze River Basin. River Res. Appl., 27, 59–75. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Hocutt C.H. and Stauffer J.R., 1975. Influence of gradient on the distribution of fishes in Conowingo Creek, Maryland and Pennsylvania. Chesap. Sci., 16, 143–147. [CrossRef]
- Ibanez C., Oberdorff T., Teugels G., Mamononekene V., Lavoué S., Fermon Y., Paugy D. and Toham A.K., 2007. Fish assemblages structure and function along environmental gradients in rivers of Gabon (Africa). Ecol. Freshwater Fish, 16, 315–334 [CrossRef]
- Jackson D.A., Peres-Neto P.R. and Olden J.D., 2001. What controls who is where in freshwater fish communities-the roles of biotic, abiotic, and spatial factors. Can. J. Fish. Aquat. Sci., 58, 157–170.
- Karr J.R., 1981. Assessment of biotic integrity using fish communities. Fisheries, 6, 21–27. [CrossRef]
- Lammert M. and Allan J.D., 1999. Assessing biotic integrity of streams: effects of scale in measuring the influence of land use/cover and habitat structure on fish and macroinvertebrates. Environ. Manage., 23, 257–270. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Matthews W.J., 1998. Patterns in freshwater fish ecology, Chapman and Hall, Norwell.
- Matthews W.J. and Hill L.G., 1979. Influence of physico-chemical factors on habitat selection by red shiners, Notropis lutrensis (Pisces: Cyprinidae). Copeia, 1, 70–81. [CrossRef]
- Oberdorff T., Pont D., Hugueny B. and Porcher J.P., 2002. Development and validation of a fish-based index for the assessment of ‘river health’ in France. Freshw. Biol., 47, 1720–1734. [CrossRef]
- Platts W.S., 1979. Relationships among stream order, fish populations, and aquatic geomorphology in an Idaho river drainage. Fisheries, 4, 5–9. [CrossRef]
- Poff N.L.R. and Allan J.D., 1995. Functional organization of stream fish assemblages in relation to hydrological variability. Ecology, 76, 606–627. [CrossRef]
- Shahnawaz A., Venkateshwarlu M., Somashekar D.S. and Santosh K., 2010. Fish diversity with relation to water quality of Bhadra River of Western Ghats (INDIA). Environ. Monitor. Assess., 161, 83–91. [CrossRef]
- Tejerina-Garro F.L., Fortin R. and Rodriguez M.A., 1998. Fish community structure in relation to environmental variation in floodplain lakes of the Araguaia River, Amazon Basin. Environ. Biol. Fishes, 51, 399–410. [CrossRef]
- Ter Braak C.J.F. and Smilauer P., 2002. CANOCO Reference Manual and CanoDraw for Windows User’s Guide: Software for Canonical Community Ordination (version 4.5), Ithaca, NY, Microcomputer Power.
- Wu J.M., Wang Q.Q., Liu F., Liu C.C., Zhang F.T. and Wang J.W., 2010. Fish Resources of early life in Chishui section of the Chishui River. Resources and Environment in the Yangtze Basin, 19, 1270–1276 (in Chinese).
- Wu L., 1989. The Fishes of Guizhou Province, Guizhou People’s Publishing House, Guiyang (in Chinese).
- Yue P.Q., 2000. Fauna Sinica (Osteichthyes): Cypriniformes, III, Science Press, Beijing (in Chinese).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.