Knowl. Manag. Aquat. Ecosyst.
Number 419, 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 January 2018|
- Asaeda T, Trung VK, Manatunge J. 2000. Modeling the effects of macrophyte growth and decomposition on the nutrient budget in Shallow Lakes. Aquat Bot 68: 217–237. [CrossRef]
- Barko JW, Smart RM. 1986. Sediment-related mechanisms of growth limitation in submersed macrophytes. Ecology 67: 1328–1340. [CrossRef]
- Brundu G. 2014. Plant invaders in European and Mediterranean inland waters: profiles, distribution, and threats. Hydrobiologia 746: 61–79. [CrossRef]
- Carignan R. 1982. An empirical model to estimate the relative importance of roots in phosphorus uptake by aquatic macrophytes. Can J of Fish Aquat Sci 39: 243–247. [CrossRef]
- Chen Y, Qin B, Teubner K, et al. 2003. Long-term dynamics of phytoplankton assemblages: Microcystis-domination in Lake Taihu, a large shallow lake in China. J Plankton Res 25: 445–453. [CrossRef]
- Fleming JP, Dibble ED. 2015. Ecological mechanisms of invasion success in aquatic macrophytes. Hydrobiologia 746: 23–37. [CrossRef]
- Guillarmod AJ. 1977. Myriophyllum, an increasing water weed menace for South Africa. S Afr J sci 73: 89–90.
- Hussner A, Stiers I, Verhofstad MJJM, et al. 2017. Management and control methods of invasive alien freshwater aquatic plants: a review. Aquat Bot 136: 112–137. [CrossRef]
- Jin XC, Tu QY. 1990. The standard methods for observation and analysis in Lake eutrophication, 2nd ed. Beijing (in Chinese): Chinese Environmental Science Press.
- Kang Y, Song X, Liu Z. 2013. Sediment resuspension dampens the effect of nutrient inputs on the phytoplankton community: a mesocosm experiment study. Hydrobiologia 710: 117–127. [CrossRef]
- Li ZY, Changfu H. 1996. New materials of the genus Myriophyllum L. (Haloragaceae) in Taiwan. Taiwania 41: 322–328.
- Liu F, Zhang S, Wang Y, et al. 2016. Nitrogen removal and mass balance in newly-formed Myriophyllum aquaticum mesocosm during a single 28-day incubation with swine wastewater treatment. J Environ Manag 166: 596–604. [CrossRef]
- Ning D, Huang Y, Pan R, et al. 2014. Effect of eco-remediation using planted floating bed system on nutrients and heavy metals in urban river water and sediment: a field study in China. Sci Total Environ 485–486: 596–603. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Qu J, Fan M. 2010. The current state of water quality and technology development for water pollution control in China. Crit Rev Environ Sci Technol 40: 519–560. [CrossRef]
- Saunkaew P, Wangpakapattanawong P, Jampeetong A. 2011. Growth, morphology, ammonium uptake and nutrient allocation of Myriophyllum brasiliense Cambess. under high NH4+ concentrations. Ecotoxicology 20: 2011–2018. [CrossRef]
- Scheffer M, Hosper SH, Meijer ML, et al. 1993. Alternative equilibria in shallow lakes. Trends Ecol Evol 8: 275. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- SEPA. 2002. Analytical methods for water and wastewater monitor, 4th ed. Beijing: Chinese Environmental Science Press (in Chinese).
- Souza FA, Dziedzic M, Cubas SA, et al. 2013. Restoration of polluted waters by phytoremediation using Myriophyllum aquaticum (Vell.) Verdc., Haloragaceae. J Environ Manage 120: 5–9. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Thiébaut G. 2007. Invasion success of non-indigenous aquatic and semi-aquatic plants in their native and introduced ranges. A comparison between their invasiveness in North America and in France. Biol Invasions 9: 1–12. [CrossRef]
- Thiébaut G, Martinez L. 2015. An exotic macrophyte bed may facilitate the anchorage of exotic propagules during the first stage of invasion. Hydrobiologia 746: 183–196. [CrossRef]
- Wang Z, Zhang Z, Zhang Y, et al. 2013. Nitrogen removal from Lake Caohai, a typical ultra-eutrophic lake in China with large scale confined growth of Eichhornia crassipes. Chemosphere 92: 177–183. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Wersal RM, Madsen JD. 2011. Influences of water column nutrient loading on growth characteristics of the invasive aquatic macrophyte Myriophyllum aquaticum (Vell.) Verdc. Hydrobiologia 665: 93–105. [CrossRef]
- Xie D, Yu D, Yu LF, et al. 2010. Asexual propagations of introduced exotic macrophytes Elodea nuttallii, Myriophyllum aquaticum, and M. propinquum are improved by nutrient-rich sediments in China. Hydrobiologia 655: 37–47. [CrossRef]
- Zhang X, Liu Z. 2011. Interspecific competition effects on phosphorus accumulation by Hydrilla verticillata and Vallisneria natans. J Environ Sci 23: 1274–1278.
- Zhang L, Wang S, Jiao L, et al. 2013. Physiological response of a submerged plant (Myriophyllum spicatum) to different NH4Cl concentrations in sediments. Ecol Eng 58: 91–98. [CrossRef]
- Zhang S, Liu F, Xiao R, et al. 2017. Nitrogen removal in Myriophyllum aquaticum wetland microcosms for swine wastewater treatment: 15N-labelled nitrogen mass balance analysis. J Sci Food Agric 97: 505–511. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.