Knowl. Manag. Aquat. Ecosyst.
Number 418, 2017
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- Amael P, Sylvain D, Emmanuel C, Sylvie M. 2009. Large river floodplain restoration: predicting species richness and trait responses to the restoration of hydrological connectivity. J Appl Ecol 46: 250–258. [CrossRef]
- Amoros C, Bornette G. 2002. Connectivity and biocomplexity in waterbodies of riverine floodplains. Freshw Biol 47: 761–776. [CrossRef]
- Beck MW, Hatch LK. 2009. A review of research on the development of lake indices of biotic integrity. Environ Rev 17: 21–44. [CrossRef]
- Cai YJ, Gong ZJ, Qin BQ. 2010. Community structure and diversity of macrozoobenthos in Lake Taihu, a large shallow eutrophic lake in China. Biodivers Sci 18: 50–59 (in Chinese). [CrossRef]
- Cai YJ, Jiang JH, Zhang L, Chen YW. 2013. Structure of macrozoobenthos in lakes along the Yangtze River and relationships with environmental characteristics. Acta Ecol Sin 33: 4985–4999 (in Chinese). [CrossRef]
- Cai YJ, Lu YJ, Wu ZS, Chen YW, Zhang L, Lu Y. 2014. Community structure and decadal changes in macrozoobenthic assemblages in Lake Poyang, the largest freshwater lake in China. Knowl Manag Aquat Ecosyst 414: 1–18.
- Chen CY, Liang YL, Song GB, Wang SD. 1975. On ecological distributions and population densities of mollusca in lake Tunghu, Wuchang. Acta Hydrobiol Sin 5: 371–379 (in Chinese).
- Chen QY, Liang YL. 1980. Studies on community structure and dynamics of zoobenthos in lake Donghu, Wuhan. Acta Hydrobiol Sin 7: 41–56 (in Chinese).
- Chen QY, Wang SD. 1982. Preliminary study on population densities and seasonal fluctuation of zoobenthos in Wangtian lake, Hubei Province. Oceanol Limnol Sin 13: 78–86 (in Chinese).
- Chen ZN, Zhang HG, Zhou W, Shen LG. 2016. Analysis on the relationship between the distribution of macrozoobenthos community and nitrogen-phosphorus factor in the Gehu lake. Environ Monit Forewarn 8: 45–50 (in Chinese).
- Chi SY, Zheng JX, Zhao XF, Dong FY, Hu JX. 2016. Macroinvertebrate communities and the relationships with biotic factors in river-connected lakes in the lower reaches of Yangtze River, China. Environ Monit Assess 188: 577. [CrossRef]
- Chinese Environmental Protection Bureau. 2013. Analysis in water and wastewater. Beijing: China Environmental Science Press (in Chinese).
- Covich AP, Palmer MA, Crowl TA. 1999. The role of benthic invertebrate species in freshwater ecosystems. Bioscience 49: 119–127. [CrossRef]
- Cowell BC, Vodopich DS. 1981. Distribution and seasonal abundance of benthic macroinvertebrates in a subtropical Florida lake. Hydrobiologia 78: 97–105. [CrossRef]
- Dalu T, Clegg B, Nhiwatiwa T. 2012. Macroinvertebrate communities associated with littoral zone habitats and the influence of environmental factors in Malilangwe Reservoir. Knowl Manag Aquat Ecosyst 406: 1–15.
- Dong YJ, Mei YD. 2007. The influence of Dadonghu ecological water web construct project on the lakes ecosystem functions. Environ Sci Manag 32: 38–41 (in Chinese).
- Du YP. 1998. The value of improved water quality for recreation in east lake, Wuhan, China: application of contingent valuation and travel cost methods. Eepsea Research Report.
- Editorial Committee of Encyclopedia of Rivers and Lakes in China. 2010. Encyclopedia of rivers and lakes in China: section of Changjiang River Basin. Beijing: China Water Power Press, vol. 2.
- Gallardo B, García M, Cabezas Á, et al. 2008. Macroinvertebrate patterns along environmental gradients and hydrological connectivity within a regulated river-floodplain. Aquat Sci 70: 248–258. [CrossRef]
- Gao X, Niu CJ, Hu ZJ. 2011. Macrobenthos community structure and its relations with environmental factors in Taihu River basin. Chin J Appl Ecol 22: 3329–3336 (in Chinese).
- Glińska-Lewczuk K, Burandt P, Kujawa R, et al. 2016. Environmental factors structuring fish communities in floodplain lakes of the undisturbed system of the Biebrza River. Water 8: 146–169. [CrossRef]
- Gong ZJ. 2002. Study on the ecology of shallow lake benthic animal in the middle reaches of the Yangtze River. Institute of Hydrobiology of Chinese Academy of Sciences (in Chinese).
- Gong ZJ, Xie P, Tang HJ, Wang SD. 2001. The influence of eutrophycation upon community structure and biodiversity of macrozoobenthos. Acta Ecol Sin 25: 210–216 (in Chinese).
- Gong ZJ, Xie P, Wang SD. 2000. Macrozoobenthos in 2 shallow, mesotrophic Chinese lakes with contrasting sources of primary production. Freshw Sci 19: 709.
- Hu CL, Jiang JH, Chen YW, Li JX, Cai YL. 2014. Macrozoobenthic community structure and bioassessment of water quality of shallow lakes in Hubei province. Ecol Environ Sci, 129–138 (in Chinese).
- Huang PJ, Liu YF, Fang L, Zhao JH. 2013. Study on non-point source pollution of East Lake in Wuhan, China. J Chem Pharm Res 5: 675–680.
- Ji L, Berezina NA, Golubkov SM, Cao X. 2011. Phosphorus flux by macrobenthic invertebrates in a shallow eutrophic lake Donghu: spatial change. Knowl Manag Aquat Ecosyst 65: 170–181.
- Ji L, Song CL, Cao XY, Zhou YY, Deng DG. 2015. Spatial variation in nutrient excretion by macrozoobenthos in a Chinese large shallow lake (Lake Taihu). J Freshw Ecol 30: 169–180. [CrossRef]
- Jiang PH, Cui YD, Wang HJ, Wang HZ. 2011. Macrobenthos communities and bio-assessment of lakes in Hanyang district. Resour Environ Yangtze Basin 20: 525–533 (in Chinese).
- Kuang QJ, Xia YC, Li ZS, Zhuang DH, Liu BY, Zhan FC. 1997. Comprehensive study on aquatic organisms and functions of water bodys of 4 lake areas with different trophic states in Donghu lake, Wuhan. J Lake Sci 9: 249–254 (in Chinese). [CrossRef]
- Lei MJ, Jiang GZ. 2012. Influences of Donghu Lake water network construction project on biodiversity. Yangtze River 43: 59–61 (in Chinese).
- Li X, Yang GH, Luo WG. 2015. Research on ecological compensation mechanism of great Donghu Lake in Wuhan. Yangtze River 46: 93–97 (in Chinese).
- Lin RR, Du X, He J, et al. 2008. Sources and biotoxicological evaluation of PAHs in the surface sediments of southwest area, the East lake, China. In: The 2nd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering, 2008. ICBBE 2008, pp. 3149–3152.
- Liu JK, Huang XF. 1997. Summary of studies on the ecology of lake Donghu. Environ Sci 18: 51–53.
- Liu XM, Yu W, Li TS, Shan OY, Wu XP. 2013. Community structure and seasonal variation of macrozoobenthos in urban lakes. J Nanchang Univ (Nat Sci) 37: 564–569 (in Chinese).
- Liu YY, Zhang WZ, Wang YX, Wang EY. 1979. Economic fauna of China: freshwater mollusca. Beijing: Science Press (in Chinese).
- Mcnaughton SJ. 1967. Relationships among functional properties of Californian grassland. Nature 216: 168–169. [CrossRef]
- Meng XL, Jiang XM, Xiong X, Wu CX, Xie ZC. 2015. Mediated spatio-temporal patterns of macroinvertebrate assemblage associated with key environmental factors in the Qinghai Lake area, China. Limnologica 56: 14–22. [CrossRef]
- Morse JC, Yang LF, Tian LX. 1994. Aquatic insects of China useful for monitoring water quality. Nanjing: Hohai University Press (in Chinese).
- Obrdlik P, Fuchs U. 1991. Surface water connection and the macrozoobenthos of two types of floodplains on the upper rhine. Regul Rivers Res Manag 6: 279–288. [CrossRef]
- Ouyang S, Zhan C, Chen TH, Wu HL, Wu XP. 2009. Species diversity and resource assessment of macrozoobenthos in Poyang Lake. J Nanchang Univ (Eng Technol) 31: 9–13 (in Chinese).
- Paillex A, Doledec S, Castella E, Merigoux S. 2009. Large river floodplain restoration: predicting species richness and trait responses to the restoration of hydrological connectivity. J Appl Ecol 46: 250–258. [CrossRef]
- Pan BZ, Wang HZ, Pusch MT, Wang HJ. 2015. Macroinvertebrate responses to regime shifts caused by eutrophication in subtropical shallow lakes. Freshw Sci 34: 942–952. [CrossRef]
- Pan BZ, Wang HZ, Wang HJ. 2014. A floodplain-scale lake classification based on characteristics of macroinvertebrate assemblages and corresponding environmental properties. Limnologica 49: 10–17. [CrossRef]
- Parinet B, Lhote A, Legube B. 2004. Principal component analysis: an appropriate tool for water quality evaluation and management – application to a tropical lake system. Ecol Modell 178: 295–311. [CrossRef]
- Parrish JH, Wilhm J. 1978. Relationship between physicochemical conditions and the distribution of benthic macroinvertebrates in Arbuckle Lake. Southwest Nat 23: 135–143. [CrossRef]
- Šmilauer P, Leps J. 2014. Multivariate analysis of ecological data using CANOCO 5, 2nd ed. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Takamura N, Ito T, Ueno R, et al. 2009. Environmental gradients determining the distribution of benthic macroinvertebrates in Lake Takkobu, Kushiro wetland, northern Japan. Ecol Res 24: 371–381. [CrossRef]
- Tang HJ, Ping X, Li L, Zhao HH, Yang HR. 2008. Temporal and spatial variation of phytoplankton structure and its relationship with environmental factors in Lake Donghu. Acta Sci Natralium Univ Sunyatseni 47: 100–104 (in Chinese).
- Ter Braak CJF, Smilauer P. 2012. Canoco reference manual and user's guide: software for ordination, version 5.0. Ithaca, USA: Microcomputer Power.
- Tockner K, Schiemer F, Baumgartner C, et al. 1999. The Danube restoration project: species diversity patterns across connectivity gradients in the floodplain system. Regul Rivers Res Manag 15: 245–258. [CrossRef]
- Volpers M, Neumann D. 2005. Tolerance of two tubificid species (Tubifex tubifex and Limnodrilus hoffmeisteri) to hypoxic and sulfidic conditions in novel, long-term experiments. Arch Hydrobiol 164: 13–38. [CrossRef]
- Wang HZ. 2002. Studies on taxonomy, distribution and ecology of microdrile oligochaetes of China, with description of two new species from the vicinity of the great wall station of China, Antarctica. Beijing: Higher Education Press.
- Wang HZ, Xu QQ, Cui YD, Liang YL. 2007. Macrozoobenthic community of Poyang Lake, the largest freshwater lake of China, in the Yangtze floodplain. Limnology 8: 65–71. [CrossRef]
- Wang Q. 2009. Macroinvertebrates in Wuhan lakes its surrounding lakes and screening of biological index for water quality. Institute of Hydrobiology of Chinese Academy of Sciences (in Chinese).
- Wang Q, Wang HJ, Cui YD. 2010. Community characteristics of the macrozoobenthos and bioassessment of water quality in lake Donghu district, Wuhan. Acta Hydrobiol Sin 34: 739–746 (in Chinese). [CrossRef]
- Wang SD. 1996. The effects of eutrophication on the diversity of zoobenthos in lake Tunghu, Wuchang. Acta Hydrobiol Sin 20: 73–89 (in Chinese).
- Wang X, Zheng BH, Liu LS, Wang LJ, Li-Qiang LI, Huang DZ. 2012. Correlation analysis of macroinvertebrate composition and environmental factors of typical sections in Dongting Lake. China Environ Sci 32: 2237–2244 (in Chinese).
- Wang XX, Liu L, Wang Z, et al. 2014. Community structure investigation of macrozoobenthos and water quality biological assessment of Dazong Lake. Environ Prot Sci 40: 1–7 (in Chinese).
- Wang YD. 2005. Studies on ecology and the genetic diversity of dominant species of macrozoobenthos in Nanhu lake, Wuhan. Huazhong Agriculture University (in Chinese).
- Wang YY, Ye YT, Hu SH, Liang W, Wu ZB. 2011. Study on the composition of size-fractionated phytoplankton chlorophyll a and its correlation w ith water quality variables in Yandong Lake, Wuhan City. J Anhui Agric Sci 39: 15612–15614 (in Chinese).
- Ward JV, Tockner K, Schiemer F. 1999. Biodiversity of floodplain river ecosystems: ecotones and connectivity. River Res Appl 15: 125–139. [CrossRef]
- Wei H, Cheng SP, Chai PH, et al. 2011. Investigation of aquatic macrophytes in lakes of Beihu Watershed of East Lake area in Wuhan, in the autumn of 2009. J Lake Sci 23: 401–408 (in Chinese). [CrossRef]
- Wu HJ, Cui B, Nv J, Zhang SH. 2005. A community structure of benthos and ecological assessment of water qual ity of shal low lakes in Wuhan. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technol (Nat Sci Ed) 33: 96–98 (in Chinese).
- Wu TH. 1989. Preliminary study on zoobenthic resource and its seasonal fluctuation in Baoan lake. J Lake Sci, 71–78 (in Chinese).
- Wu ZB, Chen DQ, Qiu DR, Liu BY. 2003. Investigation of the distribution of the aquatic vegetation in Lake Donghu, Wuhan. Chongqing Environ Sci 25: 54–58.
- Yan JY, Li NG. 2010. Water network connection project of Donghu Lake in Wuhan City. Yangtze River 41: 82–84 (in Chinese).
- Yan YJ, Li XY, Liang YL. 2005. A comparative study on community structure of macrozoobenthos between macrophtic and algal lakes. J Lake Sci 17: 176–182 (in Chinese). [CrossRef]
- Yang T, Liu QS, Zeng QL, Chan LS. 2009. Environmental magnetic responses of urbanization processes: evidence from lake sediments in East Lake, Wuhan, China. Geophys J Int 179: 873–886. [CrossRef]
- Yang YY, Yun XY, Liu MX, Jiang Y, Li QX, Wang J. 2014. Concentrations, distributions, sources, and risk assessment of organochlorine pesticides in surface water of the East Lake, China. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 21: 3041–3050. [CrossRef]
- Yun XY, Yang YY, Liu MX, Wang J. 2014. Distribution and ecological risk assessment of organochlorine pesticides in surface sediments from the East Lake, China. Environ Sci Pollut Res 21: 10368–10376. [CrossRef]
- Yun XY, Yang YY, Liu MX, Zhang MM, Wang J. 2016. Distribution, seasonal variations, and ecological risk assessment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in the East Lake, China. Clean Soil Air Water 44: 506–514. [CrossRef]
- Zhang CW, Zhang TL, Zhu TB, Wei LI, Xie ZC. 2012. Community structure of macrozoobenthos and its relationship with environmental factors in Lake Hongze. J Hydroecol 82: 31–37 (in Chinese).
- Zhang M, Cai QH, Tao T, Wang XZ, Yang SY, Kong LH. 2011. Macrobenthos community structure and its spatial distribution in Erhai watershed lakes. Chin J Ecol 30: 1696–1702 (in Chinese).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.