Knowl. Managt. Aquatic Ecosyst.
Number 412, 2014
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||24 January 2014|
- Barko J.W., Adams M.S. and Clesceri N.L., 1986. Environmental factors and their consideration in the management of submersed aquatic vegetation: a review. Journal of Aquatic Plant Management, 24, 1–10.
- Calatayud P.A., Llovera E., Bois J.F. and Lamaze T., 2000. Photosynthesis in drought-adapted cassava. Photosynthetica., 38, 97–104. [CrossRef]
- Engelhardt K.A.M. and Ritchie M.E., 2001. Effects of macrophyte species richness on wetland ecosystem functioning and services. Nature, 411, 687–689. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Estill K., Delaney R.H., Smith W.K. and Ditterline R.L., 1991. Water relations and productivity of alfalfa leaf chlorophyll variants. Crop Science, 31, 1229–1233. [CrossRef]
- Li Z.Q., Xu J., Cao T., Ni L.Y. and Xie P., 2010. Adaptive response of a floating-leaved macrophyte Nymphoides peltata, to a terrestrial habitat. Journal of Freshwater Ecology, 25, 481–486.
- Li Z.Q., Yu D. and Xu J., 2011. Adaptation to water level variation: Responses of a floating-leaved macrophyte Nymphoides peltata to terrestrial habitats. Annales de Limnologie, 47, 97–102. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Luquez V.M., Guiamet J.J. and Montaldi E.R., 1997. Net photosynthetic and transpiration rates in a cholorophyll-deficient isoline of soybean under well-waterd and drought conditions. Photosynthetica, 34, 125–131. [CrossRef]
- Lynn D.E. and Waldren S., 2003. Survival of Ranunculus repens L. (Creeping Buttercup) in an amphibious habitat. Annals of Botany, 91, 75–84. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Miyazawa S.I., Livingston N.J. and Turpin D.H., 2006. Stomatal development in new leaves is related to the stomatal conductance of mature leaves in poplar (Populus trichocarpa × P. deltoids). Journal of Experimental Botany, 57, 373–380. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Mommer L., Pons T.L., Wolters-Arts M., Venema J.H. and Visser E.J.W., 2005. Submergence-induced morphological, anatomical, and biochemical responses in a terrestrial species affect gas diffusion resistance and photosynthetic performance. Plant Physiology, 139, 497–508. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Morris C.E., Monier J., and Jacques M., 1997. Methods for observing microbial biofilms directly on leaf surfaces and recovering them for isolation of culturable microorganisms. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 63, 1570–1576. [PubMed]
- Nishihiro J., Nishihiro M.A. and Washitani L., 2006. Assessing the potential for recovery of lakeshore vegetation:species richness of sediment propagule banks. Ecological Research, 21, 436–445. [CrossRef]
- Picotte J.J., Rosenthal D.M., Rhode J.M. and Cruzan M.B., 2007. Plastic responses to temporal variation in moisture availability: consequences for water use efficiency and plant performance. Oecologia, 153, 821–832. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Robe W.E. and Griffiths H., 1998. Adaptations for an amphibious life: changes in leaf morphology, growth rate, carbon and nitrogen investment, and reproduction during adjustment to emersion by the freshwater macrophyte Littorella uniflora. New Phytologist, 140, 9–23. [CrossRef]
- Saraswathi S.G. and Paliwal K., 2008. Diurnal and seasonal trends in photosynthetic performance of Dalbergia sissoo Roxb. and Hardwickia binata Roxb. from a semi-arid ecosystem. Photosynthetica, 46, 248–254. [CrossRef]
- Tsuchiya T., 1988. Comparative studies on the morphology and leaf life span of floating and emerged leaves of Nymphoides peltata (GMEL.) O. Kuntze. Aquatic Botany, 29, 381–386. [CrossRef]
- Tsuchiya T., 1991. Leaf life span of floating – leaved plants. Vegetatio, 97, 149–160. [CrossRef]
- Van der Velde G., Giesen Th. G., and Van der Heijden L., 1979. Structure, biomass and seasonal changes in biomass of Nymphoides peltata (Gmel.) O. Kuntze (Menyanthaceae), a preliminary study. Aquatic Botany, 7, 279–300. [CrossRef]
- Webb W.L., Newton M. and Starr D., 1974. Carbon dioxide exchange of Alnus rubra. Oecologia, 17, 281–291. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Wells C.L. and Pigliucci M., 2000. Adaptive phenotypic plasticity: the case of heterophylly in aquatic plants. Perspectives in Plant Ecology, Evolution and Systematics, 3, 1–18.
- Woodward F.I. and Bazzaz F.A., 1988. The responses of stomatal density to CO2 partial pressure. Journal of Experimental Botany, 39, 1771–1781. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.