ErratumThis article is an erratum for:
Knowl. Manag. Aquat. Ecosyst.
Number 424, 2023
Anthropogenic impact on freshwater habitats, communities and ecosystem functioning
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||06 April 2023|
- Pellegrini MOO, Horn CN, Almeida RF. 2018. Total evidence phylogeny of Pontederiaceae (Commelinales) sheds light on the necessity of its recircumscription and synopsis of Pontederia L. PhytoKeys 108: 25–83. [Google Scholar]
- POWO. 2023. Plants of the World Online. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Published on the Internet; http://www.plantsoftheworldonline.org/ Last accessed on 16 January 2023. [Google Scholar]
- RHS. 2023. Royal Horticultural Society Plant Finder. Published on the Internet; https://www.rhs.org.uk/plants/search-form. Last accessed on 22 January 2023. [Google Scholar]
- Van den Neucker T, Scheers K. 2022. Mislabelling may explain why some prohibited invasive aquatic plants are still being sold in Belgium. Knowl Manag Aquat Ecosyst 423: 8. [Google Scholar]
- van Valkenburg JLCH, Duistermaat L(H), Boer E, Raaymakers TM. 2022. Myriophyllum rubricaule sp. nov., a M. aquaticum look-alike only known in cultivation. Eur J Taxon 828: 1–15. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WFO. 2023. World Flora Online. Published on the Internet; http://www.worldfloraonline.org Last accessed on 16 January 2023. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.